Off-Campus Housing

  Off Campus Living Links

Here’s who to contact if you need assistance:

General Information and links:


o  allows you to check and see if your dwelling meets the standards.

o   If it doesn’t, you may call:  

  •   Building inspector, Greg Colvig at 338-3220
  •   Fire Chief Mike Heston at 338-3271.

Experiencing any of these? Here’s who to contact

  • Blowing garbage, unsightly weeds, gravel on the sidewalk, overhanging vegetation, un -shoveled snow - call Steve Murphy 509-338-3300
  • Discrimination - NW Fair Housing Alliance 590-325-2665
  • Electrical wiring problems or to find average power costs for a dwelling, call Avista in Pullman 509-229-3310  
  • Garbage Collection is provided by Pullman Disposal Service – 509-334-1914
  • Landlord/Tenant Hotline   206-723-0500
  • Landlord/Tenant issues: ASWSU Legal Services 335-9539 or

o    Students can get as many 30 minute consultations as they desire to discuss legal issues with an attorney (currently Wynn Mosman)

  • Mold, housing issues, etc.
  • Noise from your neighbor, cars blocking your driveway, animal control or any issue that needs an Officer Response - call dispatch, (509) 334-0802
  • Plumbing or mechanical safety/licensing - call City of Pullman 509-338-3220
  • Renters insurance, moving in and out, and city regulations
  • Zoning Code Violations – Call Pete Dickinson 509-338-3213