Review and make viewing appointments
- Manager may need time to make appointments
- Some complexes have sample apartments, but try to view the unit you would rent
- Refrain from knocking on occupied apartments
Review your information
- Does the unit meet your needs?
- Does it fit into the budget?
- Will it be upgraded before the changeover or will it remain the same condition? Ask.
- Check the bus schedule/examine travel needs to unit location
- Make sure all roommates inspect unit and are happy with bedroom choices.